Published on 2016/03/06
- IMPROVED: Brand new highlighting engine.
- FIXED: ISSUE with multiple critic markup in the same line of text more info
- ADDED: Preparing version 1.0
- FIXED: Multiple strong emphasis in the same line of text.
- FIXED: Library scrolling issue/ Thanks to
- IMPROVED: Outline parsing with a malformed document (missing header levels)
Published on 2016/02/21
- FIXED: Preview bug introduced in v0.9 when there was no image in the document.
- IMPROVED: (but not yet finished) engine of highlight mode
- ADDED: new preview template to match the new dark mode
- IMPROVED: Themes and theme support
Published on 2016/02/14
- FIXED: Issue of editor background when modifying theme
- FIXED: Default CSS for table (now shows borders)
- FIXED: Table live formating was adding an extra column
- IMPROVED: Folding markers theming
- ADDED: Dark theme (Night mode)
- IMPROVED: Better URL theming
- FIXED: The current theme is now selected when opening preferences
- FIXED: Relative image paths are now working in preview
- ADDED: Application quit when main windows is now closed.
- IMPROVED: Closing the preview window now set preview mode to None
Published on 2016/02/07
- FIXED: highlight behavior for substitutions More infos
- ADDED: Ability to open file by specifying a command line argument
- ADDED: Ability to open file by double-clicking it
- ADDED: Option to use folding or not.
- ADDED: Option to choose if you wan to have vertical folding lines.
- FIXED: Startup crash on non English systems More infos
- ADDED: Option to deactivate word wrap
- FIXED: Empty printing issue
- ADDED: Save As option
- ADDED: Ability to save in text format
- ADDED: CTRL+N shortcut for creating new files
- FIXED: Allow to deactivate spell checking
- ADDED: File association in installer
Published on 2016/02/04
- FIXED: installer bug : incorrect access rights on the custom user dictionary.
- FIXED: Bug crashing SmartDown at startup depending of the Internet Explorer version
- FIXED: File save may crash if the location where new file is saved is loaded in the library.
Published on 2016/02/03
- First private beta version